Your safety is our priority
CFB Suffield conducts live fire training exercises. Access is strictly controlled at all times to ensure your safety when working in the area. Only authorized companies and their contractors who have signed the Surface Access Agreement and have attended the Suffield Industry Range Control (SIRC) safety orientation will be permitted access (see below).
Suffield Range Calendar
If you have already attended a safety orientation, view the latest Suffield Range Calendar, located under Operational Notices on the right side of this website
The range calendar is produced monthly during the active military training period (April - October annually). It must be consulted when planning access to the Suffield Range or for larger scale projects. However, it is only a guide and can change dramatically due to various circumstances.
Safety orientation steps
- Current Range Calendar (updated August 14, 2020 - 14:47)
- Military Training Schedule (updated June 19, 2020 - 11:00)
- SIRC Information Form (updated October 3, 2018 - 12:36)
- Instructions for O&G Personnel (updated January 10, 2018 - 14:44)
- Defence Controlled Area Access Regulations (DCAAR's) (updated January 10, 2018 - 15:03)
- SIRC Briefing Office Location (updated October 9, 2018 - 12:13)
- SIRC Access Gate Locations (updated October 9, 2018 - 12:17)
- CFB Suffield Range Standing Orders (2018 Edition) (updated December 16, 2019 - 08:32)